Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 12, 13, 14 and Today!

I am going to blame my lack of blogging on the Homeschoolers. We are currently in rehearsals for our small reader's theatre production of Sleeping Beauty. There are 30 children in the show and that includes 10 fairies. I only just yesterday got the cast nailed down since I was not sure if my prince (a girl) would actually concede to be the prince. But she did, and rehearsal went off yesterday without too much of a hitch.

I just realized that is it very Broadway of me to be blogging about a play when I'm supposed to be talking about the chicks. Although, after a very cursory search I did find a picture book called Broadway Chicken by Jean-Luc Fromental. We don't have it in our collection, but I think we just might have to have it!

So, I'm definately going to be doing another post later today because today is the second day that we are candling the babies! That will be at one o'clock. I will post the results later today! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment