Tuesday, March 6, 2012

100th Post - Day 15 - I'll be your candle in the bathroom!

So, if  you didn't get the reference in the title above, don't be sad.  My sisters would get it.

So, today was our second round of candling and it was great!  In the videos below take a look and see if you can see the veins that are growing around the inside of the eggs.  You can also see the darkness shifting in one of the videos.  This is the chick moving around on the inside of the egg.  It's also fun to listen to us talk. 

I think I mentioned that we take over the boy's bathroom to candle (which we do with flashlights) and today I think there were probably twelve of us in there in a bathroom ideally designed for three. 




While candling, I'm happy to report that Zippy (V12) looked good and that we have a few more names to add to our list:  V7 has become Swimmy (after the Leo Lionni book) and V8 has become Tacky (after the Tacky the Penguin books).  We are aware that this is risky.  We now have our fingers crossed that they all will hatch!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment