Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Gift From Cauli

I guess Cauli heard that I'm rather sad because the chicks aren't here anymore.  He brought me this cute little stuffed duckling baby chick!  How sweet of him to see this little duckling baby chick and think of us over here in the Youth Department. 

I can't speak for all of us about being sad (next time you see her, be sure to ask Wild Thang how she feels now that the chicks are gone) but for me personally, this week sort of feels like the week following Christmas.

However, we do have April 25th to look forward to!  Shirley, Samuel, Pollyanna, Dillinger, Rose, Raphael, Jaymi, Harper, Heidi, and Bonita will all be back from fostering that day.  If you'd like to see them, be sure to call before you come, because they will only be here a short while!  I'll take more videos and pictures of them at that time.  They will look very different from when they left us!

3 comments: